In an air fryer, you can produce the greatest frozen sweet potato fries with just 2 minutes of preparation time followed by 20 minutes of cooking time. Frozen Sweet Potato Fries are prepared with just a touch of olive oil to get the ideal level of crispiness, making them an ideal side dish that is ready to be topped with any sauce you like.
How To Make Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in Air Fryer
- You could just place the frozen sweet potato fries in an air fryer for twenty minutes, give them a shake halfway through the cooking process, and they should turn out just fine; however, I would like to offer a technique to improve the flavor of your frozen sweet potato fries even better!
- Toss the frozen sweet potato fries into a large dish after removing them from their packaging. Mix in one tablespoon of oil.
- Place frozen sweet potato fries in the basket of an air fryer, then turn the temperature dial to 375 degrees and let the fries cook for 15 minutes. If you have a smaller air fryer, don’t crowd the fries too much or they won’t get enough air circulation. I have a COSORI Air Fryer, so it easily handles a half KG of fries, but if you have a smaller air fryer, be sure the fries are not overcrowded.
- Give the basket a half-hearted shake during cooking process.
- Put the fries on a plate, and then sprinkle them with shredded violife parmesan and either chopped green onions or chopped parsley.
- Garnish with chipotle mayonnaise and serve.
- It truly is that easy and doing so will make your fries taste much better.
The ingredients for this recipe
Himalayan Pink Salt
Your sweet potato fries will not be complete without the final touch of salt, which also contributes additional taste. Instead of other table salts use Himalayan Pink Salt for unique taste as it is one of purest salts and highly beneficial for health. You have the option of adding salt either before beginning the air-frying process or after it has been completed. In this case, we find that adding salt at the beginning of the process, before air frying, is most effective.
It is the second ingredient that you will need. Olive oil has powerful anti-inflammatory qualities in addition to its high content of antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, and vitamin K. Due to the fact that it has a low smoke point, however, you should only use it for relatively quick recipes in which the temperature should remain at or below 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Frozen Sweet Potatoes
You’ll want to have two full hands available for the sweet potato fries. Fries of any brand with a normal cut may be used here. Alexia Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato Fries and McCain Potato fries are preferred choices if you are looking for quality Sweet potato fries. Alternatively, you may manually peel and chop the potatoes into standard sizes. After that, we are ready to begin the cooking process.
How to Make Them
STEP 1: If your air fryer has a preheat option, set it to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and then turn the timer on for 5 minutes. When the air fryer is ready, spray the basket with a thin coating of oil and put the sweet potato fries in the basket so that they form a single layer. The fries should be sprayed with oil and then sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper after they have been thoroughly coated.
STEP 2: Flip the sweet potato fries when you see the “shake” sign on your Cosori max xl air fryer. In case if you are using other air fryer then simply flip the fries at the halfway point of the cooking cycle. Continue air frying the fries until the timer goes off or until they reach the desired level of crispiness for you.
STEP 3: Using tongs, remove the food from the air fryer. Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice, such as ketchup, barbecue sauce, garlic aioli, or spicy mayonnaise. Enjoy!
1- Black Kitchen Tongs
2-COSORI Air Fryer Oven Combo 5.8QT
3-French Fry Cutter
- Air Fryer
- Kitchen Tongs
- 1/2 tbsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 300 Gram Sweet Potato Fries
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit 5 mins.
- Coat the Sweet Potato Fries with 1 tbsb of olive oil.
- Put the fries in air fryer basket. And Set the timer to 20 mins.
- Shake the basket halfway during the cooking process.
- Using tongs, remove the fries from the air fryer. Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
- Maintain a frozen state for your sweet potato fries frozen at all times, and do not let them thaw before frying them.
- Be careful to leave some room around the sweet potato fries so that air can flow around them while they are cooking for crispier fries.
- At least once while the fries are cooking, give them a shake or toss to ensure even cooking.
- Keep in mind that using cooking spray on a non-stick basket will render the finish useless, so you should avoid doing so.
- Your fries may either be a side dish or a component of an appetizer spread when you serve them.
Are sweet potato fries healthy?
The majority of healthy diets allow for the consumption of sweet potato fries. The following is a list of different eating habits and some suggestions for incorporating sweet potato fries into each one.
- Sweet Potato Fries are suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets!
- Those of you who avoid gluten should be on the lookout for brands of sweet potato fries that don’t include gluten in the ingredient list.
- For the purposes of Keto, sweet potato fries do not qualify as a low-carb food option. You are free to consume a half cup of fries as long as you consider the number of carbohydrates in the dish. For example, a half-cup serving of Trader Joe’s sweet potato fries has 9 net carbs.
- Free of dairy products—The vast majority of brands of sweet potato fries are dairy-free; nonetheless, it is important to read the labels to be certain.
- Sugarless: Despite the fact that Alexia and many other brands, including Trader Joe’s own, do not contain any sugar.
Would it be possible to reheat the sweet potato fries in the air fryer?
Yes, you can reheat the fries in your air fryer, regardless of whether they were leftovers from a previous meal or fries that you had cooked at home. To make these fries, just prepare your fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and cook them for 1 to 2 minutes.
Is it healthy to consume sweet potatoes on a daily basis?
Some Cautions. There are around 25 grams of net carbohydrates in a medium-sized sweet potato, making them a starch rather than a low-carb vegetable. If you are watching your carbohydrate intake, you should probably limit your carbohydrate choices to once in a while rather than on a daily basis. Additionally, you shouldn’t rely just on sweet potatoes as your daily source of vegetable consumption.