As per my experience delicious Dino nuggets are cooked well in ninja max xl air fryers. Yes, these are the best snack recipe, especially for kids when you do not have sufficient time to make them from scratch. The Dino nuggets crisps up in the air fryer in an ultimate effective way. Just no more sogginess at all; its different fun sizes and shapes of dinosaurs even make it a more convenient option for picky eaters amazingly.
All in all, the frozen air fryer recipes are absolutely lifesaver on extremely hectic and busy weeknights. Whether you have to get the meal on your table fast or often forget to get something good out for dinner or lunch, being able to make the super delicious Dino nuggets in your air fryer is the best possible solution!
Read on to explore more about how to cook Dino nuggets in an air fryer perfectly;
How To Cook Dino Chicken Nuggets In The Air Fryer?
Dino nuggets are super cute!!
Using the air fryer even makes it taste more good! You will absolutely love the convenience & how quick air fryer at this task.
Whether it’s bagel bites, chicken nuggets, pancakes, frozen burritos, or even egg rolls, it is worth using an air fryer!
Chicken nuggets in air fryer, or the kids’ favorite air fryer Dino nuggets, are so easy to make you’ll never want to bake them again.
Equipment & Ingredients Required
Just a good Air fryer and that’s it!
Cosori Max Xl 5.8 Qt.
- Your favorite Dino nuggets brand
- Oil Spray
- Kitchen tongs
- Dipping sauce like barbecue sauce, ketchup, etc.
Recipe For Air Frying Dino Nuggets – Step By Step Cooking Guide
Follow the following incredible and simple steps to cook dino nuggets in the air fryer:
Step #1. First of all, preheat the fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 2-3 minutes.
Step #2. Take out the air fryer’s basket and add the dino nuggets to it in one layer. Don’t forget to keep space in between the nuggets’ pieces so that they can get cooked well.
Note: If you cannot fit around all nuggets (that you wish to air fry) in a single go, don’t overload. But opt for repeating the process twice so that your nuggets turn out super crispy!
Step #3. Air fry the Dino nuggets for about 9 to 10 minutes at 400 Fahrenheit until completely cooked. Don’t forget to flip the sides, so that both sides are done well. You can divide this time – after 4 minutes, change the side using a nonstick spatula.
Step #4. Find your nuggets halfway through the time of cooking. Your cooking time can also vary by Dino nuggets brand & also on the air fryer that you are using. Prefer using Cosori ai fryer or ninja max xl air fryer.
Step #5. After 9-10 minutes, take out the basket and check if the nuggets are cooked well or not. If required, you can air fry for a few more minutes. And your yummy nuggets are good to go! Enjoy them with your delicious dipping sauce!
How Long To Cook Dino Nuggets In The Air Fryer?
Are you wondering how long you can air fry the Dino nuggets? Well, Dino nuggets are generally flattered as compared to regular nuggets. So, comparatively, they tend to cook quickly.
You can easily fry the frozen nuggets for almost 15-20 minutes while the Dino nuggets cook for just 8-10 minutes. The time can be affected or changed by the air fryer type as well as the nuggets brand itself.
Sauces To Try With Dino Nuggets
These sauces pair nicely with the Dino nuggets;
- Barbecue sauce has lots of variations
- Ketchup is undeniably a classic condiment for it
- Mustard can be spicy or sweet
- Creamy ranch as it is not just for salads
- Mayo can also be enjoyed as a dip
- Vibrant Buffalo sauce efficiently heats things up
- Sour and sweet sauces are absolutely a signature of such nuggets
- Hot sauce is always a cool idea
- And so on and so forth- choose any sauce you like. Also, you can totally customize your sauce by mixing the things that you enjoy. For example, talking about myself I love a mix of mayonnaise and cheese sauce. It is so tempting; give it a shot next time you want to try out some new dipping.
Tips To Get Crispy Dino Nuggets In The Air Fryer
Some top-notch tips to make the dino nuggets more crispy and yummy are as follows:
Tip#1. Preheat the air fryer just for 2-3 minutes to ensure better crispiness’s.
You can skip this specific step as well & simply add the nuggets to the basket directly.
Tip#2. Flip the dino nuggets halfway to ensure they are being cooked evenly.
Tip#3. Leave some space around the nuggets to permit the hot flow of air between them. It’ll enable the breading in order to get as crispy as possible.
How To Reheat Air Fryer Dino Nuggets?
Place nuggets in the fryer’s basket and air fry for 3-4 minutes. As the nuggets are already cooked this time is more than enough for reheating.
Why Air Fryer Is Best Choice for Cooking/Reheating Dino Nuggets?
There are lots of simple ways to reheat the Dino nuggets. And the air fryer is one of them. Also, you can reheat them in an oven, deep fryer, or oven. Anyhow, the air fryer is our personal favorite for a good reason:
- Saves lots of time: An air fryer incredibly saves a lot of time as compared to a microwave. The oven even tends to cook at a very high temperature and also takes an extra 2 to 3 minutes.
- It crisps up efficiently: You will not have to eat soggy nuggets anymore, as an air fryer serves the purpose nicely when it comes to making them super crispy.
- Reheating by the method of deep-frying means extra calories: Well, most frozen nugget brands are cooked already but need just reheating. It means that they have been previously deep-friend. So, air frying/reheating with this process saves you to add more oil to the chicken nuggets.
Popular Dino Nuggets Brands
Some famous and trustworthy brands to buy dino nuggets are as follows:
- Perdue farms
- Yummy Dino buddies
- Tyson fun nuggets
- Wellshire Chicken Dino bites
- Golden platter foods nuggets
- John Soules foods brand
How To Serve Dino Nuggets?
Serving the nuggets basically depends on your taste mostly. You can serve them with your favorite and most delicious dipping sausage along with some fries in order to make it a completely nice meal. Yes, this is how most of the kids love it while just trying to examine the dinosaur they had right now.
Including boiled veggies like broccoli also works well and is healthy too. Go for it, if you want to make your kids have some veggies. It’s the smartest way, indeed!
How to Store the Leftover Dino Nuggets?
Cooked Dino nuggets are generally best enjoyed fresh and hot out of the fryer. Anyhow, if you’ve leftovers, just store them efficiently in a nice sealed receptacle in your fridge.
Keep in mind that they will last for around two days mostly, but I would suggest eating them as soon as possible instead of storing them for longer time periods.
Also, I would recommend reheating them in the air fryer as the microwave may make them very less crispy and soggier.
Air frying Dino Nuggets – Incredible Benefits
Air fried nuggets have some top-notch benefits that are worth mentioning. The incredible benefits of the dino nuggets in the air fryer are listed below:
- Extremely Fast: Yes, you can cook your delicious nuggets in just 10 minutes with great convenience in a reliable air fryer. You will probably need around 10 mins to preheat the oven, so frying is fairly a much faster method for cooking them.
- Best Alternative of deep-frying: Plunging the cold dino nuggets in super hot oil to fry adds so many calories and fat. With air frying, you can cook them even without the oil. Well, there’s oil already present in the breading of nuggets, so they aren’t completely oil-free.
- Convenient And Super Easy to make: Dino nuggets are actually a single ingredient food. You do not even have to make a huge shopping list of different things to enjoy these.
- Everybody’s favorite including the picky eaters: With the dino nuggets, even the pickiest eaters can’t stop themselves from eating a whole plate of the yummiest dino nuggets. Yes, the fun shapes of dino nuggets are really appealing to kids, and even adults, & they are getting a little protein there as well.
- No More Soggy Eating: The super amazing recipe for dino nuggets in the air fryer effectively turns out most of the crisp all the time. Plus, they’re so much better in the fryer than making them in an over. Just say a huge no to highly soggy nuggets!!
- Air Fryer
- Your Favorite Brand Dino Nuggets
- Preheat the air fryer at 400 F for 2-3 mins.
- Add Dino nuggets to your air fryer basket.
- Set the timer to 10 mins and temperature at 400 F.
- Check the Dino nuggets after 5 mins. Give them a flip.
- After 10 mins your Dino nuggets will be ready to be served.
- Do not overload the air fryer basket.
- Do not thaw the Dino nuggets.
- Your cooking time can vary because of the Dino nuggets brand.
- The Dino nuggets are quite similar to how you would cook the normally frozen nuggets in the fryer.
Air Fried Dino Nuggets: Nutritious Facts
Dino nuggets usually contain the following nutrition’s:
- 13g fat
- 0g sugar
- 8% Cholesterol
- 15% Saturated Fat
- 180 Calories
- 4% Dietary fiber
- 15% Total Fat
- 13g total carbs
- 4% total carbohydrates
- 12% sodium
- 1g protein
- 210 calories
- 11g net carbs
Note: The nutritional amounts mentioned above can vary as per the nuggets brand and also on the number of pieces you are having.
FAQs About Air fried Dino Nuggets
1. Are Dino Nuggets Gluten-free?
Due to the presence of wheat flour in the breading, the majority of dinosaur nuggets contain gluten. One supplier of gluten-free dinosaur nuggets is the one and only Golden Platter Foods. Additionally, you may prepare your own gluten-free breaded dinosaur nuggets at home as well.
2. Can Dino Nuggets Be Reheated?
Yes, they can be reheated! Just, try to not store the cooked nuggets for more than 3 days and that’s how you can maintain the desired crisp!
3. How long do you cook Tyson chicken nuggets in an air fryer?
Simply place the nuggets in your air fryer basket. And air fry the Tyson nuggets for 10 to 12 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. And they are ready to be enjoyed!
The chicken nuggets from Tyson are excellent for air frying. In comparison to deep frying, Tyson chicken nuggets cooked in an air fryer have fewer calories. Additionally, you are avoiding Tyson chicken nuggets that are mushy in comparison to baking them in the oven.
The Wrap Up!
That’s all!! These are all the important things that you really need to know if you wish to cook Dino nuggets in the air fryer efficiently just like an expert.
Overall, going for air fried Dino nuggets as a snack or meal can save you are lot of time and is super easy as well. Additionally, opting for air frying Dino nuggets, instead of deep frying is a healthy choice, ensuring that calorie intake is less. Say Bye to the guilt of eating unhealthy!
So, try air fried dino nuggets and make your busy weekend dinner a bit more fun!