Have you tried cinnamon rolls before? Trust me they are delicious.
If you haven’t tried them before, then today I will tell you how to make cinnamon rolls in the air fryer. You can cook them in an air fryer within 7 mins. It’s not just easy to cook but is delicious and must try dish. Cinnamon is highly rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. So, it’s a good idea to add cinnamon to your food. You can eat cinnamon rolls in breakfast or as a side dish.
Today, I will be covering below points:
- Cinnamon rolls Air Fryer Recipe
- Some FAQs about cinnamon rolls
- Pro Tips to make them tastier
So, without any delay, let’s get started:
This recipe is based on cooking premade Pillsbury cinnamon rolls. You can easily find these in your local market. You can also make homemade cinnamon rolls, it will take some time, but the cooking process in the air fryer will remain the same.
For this recipe, preheat your air fryer to 375 F for 2 mins.
Spray your air fryer basket with coconut or avocado oil. This will prevent the cinnamon rolls from sticking to the fryer’s basket.
You can also use parchment paper instead of spraying the basket. And I personally like to use parchment paper.
Take out the cinnamon rolls from the packet and place them in the air fryer. You can place 4-6 rolls, depending on your air fryer size.
Set the temperature to 350 F and the time to 7 mins.
Keep checking their condition after 4 mins, so they don’t get overcooked.
They will be golden brown on the outside and crispy and crunchy on the inside.
You can also use butter and salt on them if you want for a more salty taste.
Related Air Fryer Recipes
What are the Health benefits of cinnamon?
According to healthline, cinnamon has compounds that can help to control glucose levels, another important factor in preventing or reversing metabolic and cardiovascular conditions. Additionally, some studies suggest that the spice may also improve digestion and circulation of blood and help ward off bacteria, fungi, and other pathogens while boosting the body’s natural defenses.
It also has anti-inflammatory properties and helps to repair damaged tissues.
1-Never preheat the air fryer with parchment paper inside.
2-As different air fryers have different temperature control settings. So, you can check if your air fryer manual has suggested a temperature setting for cinnamon rolls.
3-For a complete breakfast, serve cinnamon rolls with berries, bacon, or muffins.
Below are some of the FAQs regarding this recipe:
How long do you cook cinnamon rolls in an air fryer? Is this time fixed?
The cooking time is 7 mins. However, it can vary slightly, depending on the air fryer model and the temperature settings. Also, if you are using any brand other than Pillsbury, cooking time may vary.
As a tip, it’s better to keep checking their condition after 4 mins. This will give you a better idea as you will be observing the condition time by time.
What are some popular brands for cinnamon rolls?
Below are some of the popular brands for cinnamon rolls. My preferred one is Pillsbury, but you may have a different choice. Purewow has ranked below cinnamon rolls brands for their quality and taste.
- Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with Original Cinnabon Icing
- Cinnabon Frosting-Filled Cinnapastry
- Trader Joe’s Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls
- Pillsbury Grands Pumpkin Spice Rolls
- Air Fryer
- Silicone Tongs
- 1 Pack Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat your air fryer to 375 F for 2 mins.
- Spray your air fryer basket with coconut or avocado oil. This will prevent the cinnamon rolls from sticking to the fryer's basket.
- You can also use parchment paper instead of spraying the basket. And I personally like to use parchment paper.
- Take out the cinnamon rolls from the packet and place them in the air fryer. You can place 4-6 rolls, depending on your air fryer size.
- Set the temperature to 350 F and the time to 7 mins.
- Keep checking their condition after 5 mins, so they don’t get overcooked.
- They will be golden brown on the outside and crispy and crunchy on the inside.