Do you want to try steak tips in air fryer. Believe me they are not just easy to cook but are super juicy and nutritious.
Today I will tell you a simple recipe for steak tips. You can cook them in no time with your air fryer.
Air Fryer Steak Tips are a delicious, hard-to-resist treat for beef lovers. After being coated in a delectable blend of seasonings, these succulent steak bites cook quickly and evenly in the Air Fryer.
The result is steak perfection – a mouth-watering char that is so juicy and well-seasoned you won’t believe it. If you’re looking for a hearty, flavor-packed alternative to traditional steak dishes, then Air Fryer Steak Tips should be at the top of your list!
There’s no better way to create an irresistible snack or meal that your guests are sure to love.
So, let’s get started.
Steak Tips :Step-By-Step Guide
250 g steak
2 pieces of garlic cloves
¼ tsp pink salt (Or as per your taste)
½ tsp black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp ginger powder
Cut the meat into small cubes of 2 inches in size. Smaller cubes cooks well.
Chop the garlic cloves so that it is in finely minced form.
Take a bowl, add olive oil, and add the above-mentioned spices. Mix well and add small steak tips into the bowl. Let them sit in the bowl for at least 15 mins.
Preheat your air fryer to 400 F for 5 mins.
Take out the air fryer tray and spread parchment paper on it. Then place steak tips one by one on it. You can easily place 8-10 steak tips depending on your air fryer size.
Set the temperature at 400 F and time at 10 mins.
After 5 mins, give them a shake and check their condition. If you like the juicy texture, reduce the time to 8 mins instead of 10 mins.
- Make sure the meat should be at room temperature before cooking. If you have taken out frozen meat, then defrost it and cook it after it comes to room temperature.
- You can also use steak seasoning for a spicy flavor. There is a variety of seasonings that you can try, such as Italian seasoning, Cajun, or Montreal seasoning.
- For a better taste and flavor, marinate the meat for 30 mins before cooking.
- Although you can use your preferred cut steak, however, it’s better to try Ribeye steak or Sirloin steak.
- You can also add a small slice of butter over the steak once it is cooked for a more delightful taste.
What can you serve with steak tips?
How can you make steak bites juicier?
Simple, never cook cold meat. Make sure it is at room temperature before cooking. And most importantly, marinate it for 30 mins before cooking.
What should be the internal temperature of steak bites for safe consumption?
According to USDA, any meat, whether it is lamb, beef, or veal, should have a minimum internal temperature of 145 F for safe consumption. You can check the temperature with a digital meat thermometer.
- Instant Pot Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper
- Digital Thermomeeter
- 250 Gram Steak
- 2 Slices Garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp Pink salt (Or as per your taste)
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil (Pure)
- ½ tsp Ginger powder
- Cut the steak into small cubes of 2 inches size. Smaller cubes cooks well.
- Chop the garlic cloves so that it is in finely minced form.
- Take a bowl, add olive oil and add above mentioned spices. Mix well and add small steak tips into the bowl. Let them sit in bowl for at least 15 mins.
- Preheat yourair fryer at 400 F for 5 mins.
- Take out theair fryer tray and spread parchment paper on it. Then place steak tips one by oneon it. You can easily place 8-10 steak tips depending upon your air fryer size.
- Add themarinated steak tips in air fryer tray. Set the temperature at 400 F and timeat 10 mins.
- After 5mins, give them a shake and check their condition. If you like juicy texture, reduce the time to 8 mins instead of 10 mins.
Saturated Fat: 10g
*These nutritional values are estimates and can vary.